We are looking for a highly motivated intern (m/f/d) to support the Hungry Ventures team for 6 months.
Intern New Business & Innovation (m/f/d)
- Working on demanding consulting projects with established companies in the food industry, preferably independent takeover of sub-projects
- Conceptualization and visualization of business cases and creation of presentations for the customer
- Comprehensive analysis of startup markets and competitive landscapes and preparation of research reports
- To cover the latest trends and innovations and thus make a significant contribution to positioning Hungry Ventures as an innovation leader
Top candidates are self-starters with a strong work ethic, a personal view on new technologies and business models, and a passion for entrepreneurship and start-ups. Ideally, we are looking for candidates with initial experience in a fast-moving work environment (VC companies, food technology companies, technology-oriented consulting). But more importantly, we value diversity of ideas and look forward to adding new perspectives to our team.
- High interest and expertise in the startup landscape and business models
- Avid reader and able to keep up to date with the latest developments in the food industry
ability to conduct in-depth investigations and to draw meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Performance-oriented work ethic, commitment and ability to work independently
- Confident use of Office programs and in the creation of presentations and concepts
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Open and goal-oriented culture in a young and growing team based in Berlin
- Deep insights into the food and start-up industry and a steep learning curve
- High degree of autonomy and opportunities to realize own entrepreneurial ideas
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send your resume with your earliest possible start date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to get in touch with us, we will happily answer your questions