We are looking for a highly-motivated intern (m/w/d) supporting the Hungry Ventures team for 3-6 months.
Intern Digital Marketing & Partnerships (m/w/d)
- Develop a holistic marketing & social media strategy and make the work of our team visible on our channels
- Identify relevant topics and ecosystem partner to ensure the ongoing development of our story to strengthen our position us as experts in food tech and food innovation
- Create digital marketing content (blog articles, podcasts, video interviews, white paper etc.) with our expert pool and distribute it in relevant networks
- Have an overview of current (social media) trends and innovative developments on off- and online channels
- Create regular reports on the success of your measures and derive creative ideas for improving marketing performance
- You are an entrepreneurial and solution-oriented thinking person who can convince others well and who puts a lot of heart and soul into their Projects
- You are an active, outgoing team player who likes to work things out together and knows how to always involve others
- The digital world is your home – you have expertise in digital storytelling and social media including relevant work experience in this field
- In order to present your content perfectly, you are skilled in using WordPress, common social media platforms as well as image and video editing programs
- Open and straightforward culture in a young and growing team, located in Berlin
- Deep insights into the food and start-up industry and a steep learning curve
- High degree of autonomy and opportunities to realize own entrepreneurial ideas
Leave a mark, not an application. Please send your application including CV and your earliest starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Melde dich gerne bei uns, wir freuen uns auf deine Fragen.